Help with Vision Board?
I’ve decided to make a Vision Board because I’ve heard they are really affecting and besides it’ll be a fun little project…
So I need to know how to make one, I know that you have to cut pics and words out of magazines and stuff and you can print stuff out but what I need to know is how to do it?
Like I want to be an actor, how do I incorporate that???
Also, can anyone tell me if they have had their’s come true or have heard of someone who’s Vision Board has come true???
i was hoping somebody with experience would help you out
i’ve never made a Vision board myself, but here’s what i Visualize :
– select actors that you admire or that inspire you & who you want to emulate. cut out their pictures & glue/pin;
– check out their bio & work – what is it about them that inspires you – what Qualities? write that down. or use text cutouts. or pictures of their work/character. maybe even a small article that really inspired you.
– look for inspirational quotations from your fav actor or about acting, goals, achievement, aspirations, etc. Select some good ones & add.
– have a time-line running at the bottom [or any one edge] of board where you indicate what you want to accomplish in a month, a year, etc… Give yourself a ‘star’ whenever you accomplish the task on time.
– you can have a corner for what you need to do in general, or what you need to keep doing to improve yourself.
as regards your last Q, a VB can only "come true" if you Act on your vision & try to achieve it; if you follow what you’ve put up on the board to the best of your ability…. If the VB becomes just another "show-piece" or picture-on-the-wall, it has no miraculous powers to make your dreams come true
hope these help
all the very best